Welcome to the CUSD#66
Office of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment.
In order to ensure the success of every student, WE WILL...
- Guide teachers through the design and review of curriculum, encourage connections between subjects, align curriculum to expected standards, and help select course materials.
- Work with teachers and administrators to insure how we teach students reflects the best practices of the teaching profession.
- Help teachers in effectively assessing students, and to utilize assessment data to plan and revise instruction.
- Assist in the scheduling and design of professional development activities to provide ongoing learning and improvement for our teachers as they work to meet the needs of all students.
- Provide service to the learning community through support, meaningful professional development, guidance, resources, collaboration and leadership.
- Base decisions on what is best for the student.
- Embrace that all members are unique with special talents that add value to the learning community.
- Effectively communicate for consistency and synergy.
- Share educational responsibility for every students' success with the school board, administrative team, teachers, support staff, parents, and students.